Saturday, January 30, 2010

Thrifting For Keeps


I may not allow myself to keep any of the vintage that I purchase for the shop, but that doesn't mean I don't thrift   items for myself. Here are a few recent finds that I now call my own.






1. Sleeping owl mugs: How cute are these? I actually found a set of 4, but 2 are already in the dishwasher. They brighten my mornings.

2. Metal Christmas Tree: Technically I found this 3 weeks ago. You can't tell from the photos, but it lights up and spins. I have decided to keep it up all year.

3. Wall Art: I am a sucker for yarn art, and anything with painted strawberries. Check, and check.

4. Lux Dress: Love this little dress. I don't think the heart print really showed in the last post. It's not vintage, so it can be added to my personal closet.

5.& 6. Vintage Hat: I'm going to level with you. I have an abnormally large head. I also have pretty voluminous hair, so vintage hats rarely to never fit. This one fits like a dream without causing even a hint of a headache. Keeper.

XO Robyn
Pin It!