Thursday, May 20, 2010

100 Days of Me


Guess what. This is my 100th blog post. I decided to celebrate by
 going out to take outfit photos in another random neighborhood.
 Let's go for a walk, shall we? 


First stop. Random abandoned house. I was drawn in by the faded
 Christmas ornament wrapping paper over the window, the no
 trespassing sign, and.... wait for it...  


The plastic skeleton in the window! This place was begging for a
 photo shoot.


and I'm off and running. I saw a dandelion, and immediately turned
 into a 6 year old. 


Okay, okay time to get serious about taking outfit photos while we
 are out here. Let's see if we can get some graceful jumping shots.
 That as good as it gets... an A for effort though.


Maybe just posing like a lawn ornament is more my style.


Which way do we go boss? Back home. Okay, but only because I
 have a blog to write. Also, because it means we get to pass by yet
 another lawn bathtub. Gotta love these FL neighborhoods.

All photos by Chris. (Thank you)
XO Robyn

Top: thrifted leotard
Skirt: Vintage; Will be added to the shop next week
Shoes: Thrifted
Bag: Thrifted
Ring: forever 21
Curls: Being chopped off on Monday :)

P.S.  20+ eBay auctions end tonight. Click to Shop

Pin It!