Monday, May 17, 2010

You took a trip, and climbed a tree.



Vintage Dress: Thrifted
Ring: Forever 21
Shoes: Thrifted (also, kicked out of the photos)

It rained all yesterday, and most of the morning. This seemed like the perfect day for pictures laying in the grass. Chris climbed the tree above me, and I sprawled out on the wet ground trying to look serene. In most photos I looked either asleep, or I was laughing hysterically. Oh well, at least we had fun.

This is one of my favorite vintage dresses that I have not sold. I wanted to prove that I do have some clothes of my own, and do not just borrow everything from my store inventory. My rule for keeping vintage clothes that I find is that they must be too expensive to make a good turn-around profit on, or they must have a flaw that makes them unsellable (stain, hole, etc.) This means my personal closet contains really nice vintage clothes, or really beat up ones; nothing in between. 

Hope you ladies are all having a wonderful Monday.
XO Robyn
Pin It!