Thursday, May 13, 2010

You Wear A Jacket



Jacket: Thrifted Volcom
Dress: Hemmed vintage; Will be added to the eBay shop tonight.
Shoes: Steve  Madden Oxfords
Serious face: Lack of coffee

I'm not a typical pretty in pink gal. Mixing this dress with my military green jacket made me feel more like myself. 

Also, this jacket and I are cosmically linked. The universe just keeps bringing it back to me. First I found it marked down to half price, and bought it on the spot. Then a month later I found the same jacket at a thrift store for 3 dollars. I sent that one to my best friend. Then I accidentally left it in a bar...cab...or on a sidewalk while drunk. I'm not proud. Lastly, I found the same jacket for a third time (different size) at another thrift store for  4 dollars. Either I am the only person who likes it, or we are meant to be together.

Do you have any clothes that you feel truly connected to?

XO Robyn


Click HERE to shop.

Pin It!