Friday, June 11, 2010

Can't Hurry Love

Five Things I Love Friday, These are my current obsessions.


1. Tree Climbing























Source, and me

Technically, most of these ladies are sitting or posing gracefully in trees. They did have to get up there somehow though. Tree climbing! This is one of my favorite summer activities. Bare feet, a book, and a bottle of water (or other beverage; see #3) while lounging up in the shade is afternoon perfection.



2. Ruffle Socks

Source                                                              Source

Source                                                            Source 

Source                                                                        Source      
                                               
Source                                                           Source

Source                                                        Source

       Source                                                             Source

Source                                                 Source


Too precious? Maybe. That doesn't mean that I don't want them.



3. Spiked Arnold Palmer

Source; This one's for Alyson and Sam.

A spiked Arnold Palmer is one of my favorite daytime alcoholic beverages. I like to designate a proper time of day to certain drinks so that I have something acceptable for whenever I decide to get my own personal drinking party started. My friends and I have been known to call this a Bourbon Meyer (Go gators!), but it turns out that is an entirely different cocktail found here. Anyway, let's go climb a tree and get an afternoon buzz.




4. Mix Tapes






I'm  gonna make you a mix tape. You like Phil Collins?

I'm not sure how I would play a mix tape if someone gave me one today. That doesn't mean they still aren't an iconic romantic gesture. The idea just makes my heart swell.



5. This Picture


Bahahaha. It almost makes me want to have kids, just so I can use them as photo props.


Have a great weekend!
XO Robyn
Pin It!