Wednesday, September 22, 2010

My Glass Is Half Awesome


 
 

First off, I would like to apologize to any of you who I have wronged recently. I am sending you a virtual muffin basket as I type this. My karma is just all out of whack this week, and if it is because of something I did to you then I am really sorry.

Today it was all over the place.
I had amazing luck thrifting this morning. (+) 
I got a flat tire. (-)
I got a flat tire in the parking lot next to my favorite sandwich place (+)
My dad taught me how to change a flat tire when I was 17. (+)
I was wearing a mini skirt. (-) 
My aunt pays for my AAA membership for Xmas every year. (+)
45 minute wait. (-) Sandwich (+)  We'll call that one even.
Hour wait at Sears. (-)
Coffee and (owned) crossword. (+)

See what I mean? All over the place.
Here's to next week.

XO Robyn



Pin It!