Thursday, September 16, 2010

No Rain


IMG_1368 IMG_1361
IMG_1353 IMG_1355

Top: Target dress
Skirt: Vintage; Will be added to the shop tonight.
Belt: Thrifted
Shoes: Dolce Vita
Rings: Assorted
Dance Skills: In my own mind

Sometimes I just like to put my thought process out into the blogosphere, and pretend that it is well written. Today is going to be one of those days.

I loved the combination of this leotard-like dress and skirt from yesterday's preview. Black and yellow always makes me think of bumble bees. Bees make me think of the Blind Melon bee girl from the No Rain video.


That song makes me think of all of Blind Melon's other (better) songs, and how they are really underrated as 90s rock goes. That makes me think that I am probably a lot older than most of you. Which reminds me that I plucked my first two gray hairs out this morning. Now I am going to go to the mirror and look for more. 

5 minutes later... I have no idea what I was talking about. Anyway, enjoy my favorite Blind Melon song and performance. 




*The question mark on Shannon's forehead had to do with the death of Kurt Cobain just days before. 

XO Robyn


Pssst.... 20+ vintage auctions end tonight. Click here to shop.



Pin It!