Monday, January 31, 2011

In The Trenches


IMG_2586 IMG_2641
IMG_2630 IMG_2656


Trench Coat: Vintage; Will be added to the shop Thursday
Blouse: Thrifted
Skirt: Thrifted and hemmed.
Satchel: Thrifted
Knee Highs: Cut Target tights
Clogs: Forever 21
Locket: Thrifted

I'm kind of obsessed with trench coats. If you search my archives (which I was clearly too lazy to do) I believe they were in my very first Five Things I Love Friday post. I constantly thrift one, then find a better one and donate the other, then find a better one and donate the second, etc. I believe in the period of a year I have owned at least 10 trench coats in this way. I have still yet to find the perfect one. This one is stellar, but has no belt. The perfect trench coat must have a belt. Obviously. I love it, but the search continues. 

It's "green with envy" Monday,
XO Robyn
Pin It!