Monday, February 28, 2011

Striper


IMG_7631 IMG_7638
IMG_7629 IMG_7654


Blouse: Forever 21
Skirt: Urban Outfitters via eBay
Socks: Cut Target tights
Boots: Forever 21
Bag: Thrifted
Rings: Assorted Silver

So much going on here. First off, today is a rare non-vintage clothing day for me. Whenever I have a messy day planned, I try an avoid any clothes that may eventually be for sale. Which brings me to my second point. I spent today as a hair model for a smoothing product launch down at the beach. Picture me sporting the Nancy (minus one curly patch on the right side of my face) at a hotel in a backless purple cocktail dress with full on stage makeup at 9am. Are you visualizing? It was fun and profitable, but also completely silly. Lastly it should be noted that I texturized the hell out of my hair when I got home. The poor stylist made it pin straight and shiny, and it's perfection drove me insane within minutes. I'm such a child.

It's pure madness Monday,
XO Robyn
Pin It!