Sunday, March 20, 2011

A Bourbon Alternative


IMG_1327 IMG_1331
IMG_1366 IMG_1356


Boater: Thrifted
Glasses: Prescription
Sweater: Thrifted J.Jill
Shorts: Vintage; will be added to the shop Thursday
Bag: Thrifted Dooney & Bourke
Shoes: Forever 21
Rings: Assorted silver

I have to say that when I think of a "tumbler" my mental picture includes bourbon on the rocks, possibly with red lipstick on the rim of the glass... because I'm classy. However, apparently the kids today use Tumblr blogs to share image inspiration. I don't know anything about that, but I made one yesterday for the heck of it. It's called Twitch Tumbles, and I am going to try and figure out how it works today. So swing by and tumble with me... well that just sounds wrong.

It's There's No Beam In My Tumblr Sunday,
XO Robyn
Pin It!