Tuesday, May 31, 2011

50s Style Fugitive


IMG_1829 IMG_1833

IMG_1862 IMG_1883


Tank: American Eagle
Belt: Thrifted
Skirt: Vintage; will be added to the shop Thursday
Bag: Thrifted D&B
Shoes: Steve Madden
Rings: Assorted Silver
Glasses: Prescription
Hair: 106 bobby pins and a prayer

Project non-woodsy photo spot hunt is in full effect. I've been watching a lot of Criminal Minds, and coping with a lot of bug bites lately. Between the itchiness and the fear of being kidnapped, I find myself oddly cautious of wandering into wooded areas alone with bare legs. These gems were taken behind an empty bank parking lot. The manager of the store next door came out midway through, took down my license plate number, and ran back inside. I think he called the cops. Sucker, I was already done casing the joint.

It's booked on two counts of twirling Tuesday,
XO Robyn
Pin It!